• 구글번역
  • Login

회원로그인

Legal advisor // Office type job
Full Name Todd Samual Jul** (Mal, 40세, 1984년생)
Address
  • South korea
  • Gyeongsangbuk-do
TEL 010-8341-7909
Mobile 010-8341-7909
E-mail todd.julyan@hotmail.com
Homepage
Force status Not completed
Final education Above graduate school graduation
Desired job conditions
Desired working area Primary area : Seoul    >    Second area : Busan
A desired occupation General Services > Other Services
Hope to find a job Full-time  Contract  Part-time  Internship  Military service exception  Consultation 
Hope salary monthly (3,800,000 won) or more
Remarks
QA Ability
Word (Hangul · MS Word) Advanced     Advanced     Advanced     
Presentation (PowerPoint) Advanced     Advanced     Advanced     
Spreadsheet (Excel) Intermediate     Intermediate     Intermediate     
Internet (Information Retrieval) Advanced     Advanced     Advanced     
Foreign language ability
English Advanced     Intermediate     Inferior     
Certification Hold
License name issuing agency acquisition date
Law License Law Society of the Northern Provinces of South Africa 2014-03
Right of appearance before high court of South Africa The High Court of South Africa 2014-03
- - -
- - -
Career items
Date Experience
Self introduction
I found my career break in South Korea to be a transformative period of personal and professional growth. The experience of teaching provided me with a unique set of skills that complement my legal expertise, which helped me hone my communication and interpersonal skills.

As a qualified attorney with right of appearance within the common law jurisdiction of South Africa, I bring six and a half years of legal experience and a strong wide-ranging academic background to this role. I believe that my post-graduate work in corporate law and my formal training as a commercial attorney have suitably prepared me for this position. I am also currently completing my master of laws in insurance law. My commitment to lifelong learning and improvement is demonstrated by the continued professional development in corporate law and insurance law that I undertook during my career break in South Korea.

In regards to my most recent experience, at Kai-Lie Chen Attorneys, an esteemed and award-winning commercial law firm, I served as a commercial attorney with a primary focus on mergers and acquisitions. During my tenure there, I played a crucial role in facilitating the merger and acquisition processes of multiple photovoltaic power plants on behalf of a prominent Chinese listed company. While my responsibilities were concentrated on specific aspects of these transactions, my contributions were instrumental in achieving successful outcomes. In addition to my involvement in mergers and acquisitions, I also managed a substantial debt recovery practice related to one of the biggest insurers in South Africa. Furthermore, I had the privilege of drafting and reviewing a wide range of commercial agreements, ensuring the most favorable terms for our clients. I have developed a comprehensive skill set that is adaptable and relevant to various aspects of commercial law. I am now seeking an opportunity to expand my horizons in a new professional endeavor.

My career journey has instilled in me a strong belief in my ability to adapt to diverse legal roles. With a deep passion for the law, I constantly strive to expand my understanding and knowledge. Your consideration of my application is sincerely appreciated, and I am grateful for the time you have taken to review my credentials.

광고
고객센타
  • JOBBAND | Establishment date: December 29, 2004 | CEO: Son Jae-myung
  • Daerim Winnerville No. 704 | Business registration number 605-08-83331
  • Communication Sales Business Report: 2010-Seoul Yeongdeungpo-0490
  • Job Supply Business Report Certificate: j1204220140001
  • 9:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. (MON-FRI) | E-mail: jobhankook@naver.com
  • Copyright ⓒ 2007-2024 jobband-w.com All rights reserved.
은행정보