Hope to find a job
Hope salary
 Consultation

Remarks

QA Ability
  • Word (Hangul · MS Word)(Advanced)
  • Presentation (PowerPoint)(Advanced)
  • Spreadsheet (Excel)(Advanced)
  • Internet (Information Retrieval)(Advanced)
Foreign language ability
English(Advanced)
Certification Hold
  • Negotiation Insights (NegotiateUp.2021-04)
  • Business insights (NegotiateUp.2021-04)
  • International Negotiation Workshop (ABAAC University.2019-06)
  • Leadership Cam (SolBridge International School of Business.2018-11)

Career items

Career items
  •   
  • 2021/03  Teaching English language for elementary and secondary school students.

Self introduction

I have a passion for global (international) operations and leadership. For a long period, I have been learning various useful techniques to effectively communicate, organize, lead, and analyze international business processes to build my career in international company. During my studies at SolBridge International School of Business in South Korea, I have developed a strong passion to international business relations and operations in business. I have acquired not only strong academic background but also demonstrative personal achievements during my academic years. Since spring 2019 I am a member of Negotiation club where I have a chance to acquire knowledge and skills in all aspects of business and communication. I have excelled my skills with 3 negotiation workshops and trainings over the last 2 years of my membership. In these workshops, I have gained not only practical experiences but also relevant feedbacks from organizers and professor.

My effective communication, analytical skills, strong interest in global operations, and proactive personality would enable to acquire relevant experiences as fast as possible. In addition, I can add value to the company by strengthening team spirit, collaborating with other departments and personnel, creating effective communication/team-building activities. Furthermore, I have some relevant experience in operations and management that I have accumulated during course projects and working in Etopia academy which I can transfer it into my strengths column by differentiating myself from other candidates.

버튼

list