Hope to find a job
Hope salary
monthly 

Remarks

QA Ability
  • Word (Hangul · MS Word)(Advanced)
  • Presentation (PowerPoint)(Advanced)
  • Spreadsheet (Excel)(Intermediate)
  • Internet (Information Retrieval)(Intermediate)
Foreign language ability
English(Advanced)
Certification Hold
  • M.A English Language and Literature (Bharathidasan University.2010-05)
  • B.Ed (Periyar University.2008-06)
  • B.A English Language and Literature (Bharathidasan University.2007-05)
  • TESOL (International Open Academy.2020-11)

Career items

Career items
  •   
  • Mar 2018 to Present  Mount Litera Zee School, Barh Patna, India. PGT English
  • Mar 2014 to Feb 2018  Mount Litera Zee School, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India. PGT English
  • Jun 2010 to Mar 2014  Sri Ramakrishna Matriculation School, Perambalur, TamilNadu, India. PGT English

Self introduction

I'm Gowrishankar, but it's hard for some people to say so you can call me GS.
First of all, thank you for giving me this precious opportunity to introduce myself. I'm from Tamilnadu India. I did my Under graduation and Post-graduation at Bharathidasan University Trichy and I did my Bachelor of Education at Periyar University Namakkal. I have been working as an English Teacher since 2010. Now I'm working as a post-graduate teacher in Mount Litera Zee school.
During my college days, I got an opportunity to help some students teaching the importance of the English Langguage. then I decided to become a teacher.
Besides, I have good computer skills, I'm perfect at using digital media in the classroom, including online videos to make the material more engaging. I have good experience managing school assemblies and other cultural programmes.
I do have a lot of hobbies that include writing poems and novels. I'm a good cricketer too. 
At last, I would say, If I get this opportunity, I'll try my best to provide quality education.
Once again I thank you for giving me this fantabulous opportunity.

버튼

list