Production/Construction > Manufacturing/assembly
Hope to find a job
Hope salary
monthly 12,333,333원 or more

Remarks

QA Ability
  • Word (Hangul · MS Word)(Intermediate)
  • Spreadsheet (Excel)(Intermediate)
  • Internet (Information Retrieval)(Intermediate)
Foreign language ability
English(Intermediate)
Certification Hold

Career items

Career items
  •   
  •   

Self introduction

Dear hiring manager 

I am applying for the General Worker position with your company

I am a dependable and hard working individual and my qualifications match the experience and skills required by this position. I have three years of experience working as a laborer and I am familiar with the various tools used in this profession. I have great hand-eye coordination and I can learn new jobs quickly.

I have the ability to manage my time wisely and to multi-task in order to complete daily jobs in a reasonable amount of time. I have the skills to follow verbal and written directions, to perform jobs that require repetition and I have experience using a variety of different machines such as the ones used by your company.

I always put forth my best efforts to get the job done in a timely but efficient manner. I am in excellent physical condition with the ability to stand for long periods, perform heavy lifting and to work in all types of weather to perform the job required. I am self-motivated and have the ability to work without constant supervision but I can also work well as part of a team.

The enclosed resume contains a comprehensive look at my work history and skills relevant to this position and I have included references from past employers. I am confident that I am the most qualified person for this position and I am looking forward to meeting with you soon to learn more about this job and to discuss my qualifications in more detail.

You can reach me for an interview by calling +918318001449

Respectfully,

virendra kushwaha 

버튼

list