Hope to find a job
Hope salary
 Consultation

Remarks

QA Ability
  • Word (Hangul · MS Word)(Advanced)
  • Presentation (PowerPoint)(Advanced)
  • Spreadsheet (Excel)(Advanced)
  • Internet (Information Retrieval)(Advanced)
Foreign language ability
Spain(Advanced)
Certification Hold

Career items

Career items
  •   
  • Racetick (Employment)  Web Content, Translation and Proofreading
  • Ensemble Scolaire St Adrien (Internship)  Spanish Teacher
  • Master Business Administration  Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (2018-19)
  • Master International Relations  Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals (2016-17)
  • Bachelor Degree East Asian Studies  Universitat Autonoma Barcelona (2014-18)
  • Bachelor Degree English Studies  Universitat Autonoma Barcelona (2012-16)

Self introduction

My name is Raquel Navarro and I am a native of Barcelona (Spain) and due to the high interest in working in South Korea I will introduce myself to highlight my skills and motivations in order to apply for admission. 

I have always been interested in expanding my knowledge towards a world which is changing all the time. With such a mentality, I started a degree of Classical and English Studies in 2012 not only in language but also in cultural and historical issues of the English world. Also, since I am a person very passionate about foreign cultures, and due to my passion with Asia comes from a long time ago I decided to simultaneously take up the degree of East Asian Studies and deepen my interest in the field of international affairs.

From that point I could expand my perspectives about the world: I took two Master’s degrees, one in International Relations and the other one in Business Administration, which definitely gave me a huge opportunity to improve and gain new skills which will help me throughout my studies and my life. For example, having studied simultaneously two degrees and two masters for 6 years I have gained other skill such as being well organized, efficient and deadline conscious.

Of all the experiences I have had at my young age, two of them are especially remarkable: my one-year exchange in Japan and my one-year internship as a teacher in Lille (France). These experiences helped me understand how to make a smooth transition to a new country and how to face problems such as experiencing a new culture, way of life and communication difficulties due to language barrier.

Beyond my international experiences, I also had the opportunity to work in Barcelona as a web content copywriter at Racetick. The abilities I learned at this workplace and I excel at are:

- Researching customers’ interests.

- Writing creative content according to the marketing team.

- Proofreading websites for spelling errors and content revisions.

버튼

list