Myself Shailendra Askar, Piping Design Engineer with 17+ yrs. experience in Piping Detail Engineering & PMC ( Project Mgmt.) with expertise in
1. Piping, Equipment & Support Layout & Design in 2D & 3D environment
2. Model review participation internal and with client
3. Production of piping , Equipment & support layout drawings
4. Review, approve, guide and supervise the detail engineering works of EPC contractors
5. Perform regular and timely technical review of piping engineering deliverable developed by EPC contractor.
6. Coordinate, monitor and handle piping/layout/3d model and engineering with EPC contractor as per project expectation and complete the same within time frame.
- Proven experience of Onshore / offshore/ Oil & Gas projects of FEED & Detail Engineering activities in both Greenfield and Brownfield.
- I have worked in both Project management and layout with good exposure in Pipe routing, Layout, FEED, PRE FEED, AS Built work & Etc
- Possessed excellent knowledge of ASME, NORSOK , API RP-14E, RP-14J, DNV, ISO codes etc.
- Good command on software/3D Model commonly used in the industry for piping design and layout like PDMS, MDS, E3D, Navisworks, Auto CAD, GS Cad, CAESAR-II.
- I will be available for work immediately and willing to relocate as required.
Please Refer CV for more details …..
Presently working in NAUVATA engineering Pvt.Ltd, Bangalore India as a Piping PMC lead Engineer on one of the Onshore Terminal Project Kakinada India (Client: ONGC
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation India )
Previously worked with the following major companies:
Hyundai Heavy Industries, Ulsan, Korea
Samsung Heavy Industries, India/ Korea
Technip KT, India
Pyramid consulting Engineers, India