• 구글번역
  • Login

회원로그인

Raquel Navarro CVitae
Full Name Raquel Nava** (Fem, 30세, 1994년생)
Address
  • Barcelona
  • Llull 233, 0800 Barcelona Spain
TEL 미입력
Mobile 346-0007-3155
E-mail yunasilver94@hotmail.com
Homepage
Force status Exemption
Final education 미입력
Desired job conditions
Desired working area Primary area : Seoul    >    Second area : Busan
A desired occupation Teacher/Lecturer > Foreign language
Hope to find a job Full-time  Contract  Part-time  Internship  Military service exception  Consultation 
Hope salary Consultation
Remarks
QA Ability
Word (Hangul · MS Word) Advanced     Advanced     Advanced     
Presentation (PowerPoint) Advanced     Advanced     Advanced     
Spreadsheet (Excel) Advanced     Advanced     Advanced     
Internet (Information Retrieval) Advanced     Advanced     Advanced     
Foreign language ability
Spain Advanced     Intermediate     Inferior     
Certification Hold
License name issuing agency acquisition date
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
Career items
Date Experience
Racetick (Employment) Web Content, Translation and Proofreading
Ensemble Scolaire St Adrien (Internship) Spanish Teacher
Master Business Administration Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (2018-19)
Master International Relations Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals (2016-17)
Bachelor Degree East Asian Studies Universitat Autonoma Barcelona (2014-18)
Bachelor Degree English Studies Universitat Autonoma Barcelona (2012-16)
Self introduction

My name is Raquel Navarro and I am a native of Barcelona (Spain) and due to the high interest in working in South Korea I will introduce myself to highlight my skills and motivations in order to apply for admission. 

I have always been interested in expanding my knowledge towards a world which is changing all the time. With such a mentality, I started a degree of Classical and English Studies in 2012 not only in language but also in cultural and historical issues of the English world. Also, since I am a person very passionate about foreign cultures, and due to my passion with Asia comes from a long time ago I decided to simultaneously take up the degree of East Asian Studies and deepen my interest in the field of international affairs.

From that point I could expand my perspectives about the world: I took two Master’s degrees, one in International Relations and the other one in Business Administration, which definitely gave me a huge opportunity to improve and gain new skills which will help me throughout my studies and my life. For example, having studied simultaneously two degrees and two masters for 6 years I have gained other skill such as being well organized, efficient and deadline conscious.

Of all the experiences I have had at my young age, two of them are especially remarkable: my one-year exchange in Japan and my one-year internship as a teacher in Lille (France). These experiences helped me understand how to make a smooth transition to a new country and how to face problems such as experiencing a new culture, way of life and communication difficulties due to language barrier.

Beyond my international experiences, I also had the opportunity to work in Barcelona as a web content copywriter at Racetick. The abilities I learned at this workplace and I excel at are:

- Researching customers’ interests.

- Writing creative content according to the marketing team.

- Proofreading websites for spelling errors and content revisions.

광고
고객센타
  • JOBBAND | Establishment date: December 29, 2004 | CEO: Son Jae-myung
  • Daerim Winnerville No. 704 | Business registration number 605-08-83331
  • Communication Sales Business Report: 2010-Seoul Yeongdeungpo-0490
  • Job Supply Business Report Certificate: j1204220140001
  • 9:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. (MON-FRI) | E-mail: jobhankook@naver.com
  • Copyright ⓒ 2007-2024 jobband-w.com All rights reserved.
은행정보