• 구글번역
  • Login

회원로그인

Talented with solid foundation in Accounts and Business conditions. Works well independently to handle assignments and always ready to go beyond basics assignments. Brisk student with great PC capacities.
Full Name Annapoo** (Fem, 32세, 1992년생)
Address
  • 부산 광역시 금정구 금강로 312-6 오렌지 하우스
TEL 미입력
Mobile 010-7671-9916
E-mail preethi9244@gmail.com
Homepage
Force status Not completed
Final education University graduation
Desired job conditions
Desired working area Primary area :    >    Second area :
A desired occupation Secretary/Finance > Purchasing/Materials/Logistics
Hope to find a job Full-time  Contract  Part-time  Internship  Military service exception  Consultation 
Hope salary
Remarks
QA Ability
Word (Hangul · MS Word) Beginner     Beginner     Beginner     
Presentation (PowerPoint) Advanced     Advanced     Advanced     
Spreadsheet (Excel) Advanced     Advanced     Advanced     
Internet (Information Retrieval) Advanced     Advanced     Advanced     
Foreign language ability
English Advanced     Intermediate     Inferior     
Certification Hold
License name issuing agency acquisition date
Diploma in Practical Finance and Accounts NICT COMPUTER EDUCATION PVT LTD -
English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS) IDP -
CA Student Information Technology Training The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India -
Strategic Management an online n -
Career items
Date Experience
Dec 2014- Jan 2017 Sustained 100% records to keep system efficient and information organized. Conducted Tax audit over 20 of Private Companies, Firms and Individuals. Conveyed out high-quality Internal Audit work of 4 companies with little oversight. Toiled with managers to address problems such as 100% stock verification and finalisation of accounts. Examined activities regularly to identify opportunities for improvement by 50%. Promoted yearly physical stock verification and valuation operations by completing assignments with strong focus on quality and performance. Directed communications between team of four members and customers to keep operations efficient and successful. Kept inventory levels 100% optimised and supplies organised for forecasted demands. Satisfied customers every day with fast, friendly, and knowledgeable support for yearly assessment of income tax and TDS compliance needs. Mastered 200% expert knowledge of Accounts operations, market conditions, and trends. Mentored junior employees on how to perform tasks such as auditing and reconciliation of bank statements. Advanced and communicated standard operating procedures to team of 4-5.
Self introduction
Being an international management student is exactly what you’ll think it’s me. I’m that classmate who everyone wants to know but nobody wants to be. If you want to know anything or extract some info related to studies or papers you come to me- everyone knows that yet no one knows the amount of extra effort that i put in to bring out extra info for them.

Apparently I’m obsessed with being organised and making everyone’s life comfortable. I can do anything that i can to enhance the life of my loved once. Work is no different. There isn’t anything that communication and trust helps to grow the company and I pride in myself in being dedicated to both.

While at college because of language barrier some of them find difficult in communicating with me but I wouldn’t hesitate in talking and helping them since I believe making mistake and correcting it is better than not doing anything.

When i am not at university i am nothing but a good friend who would listen people when they are in stress or depressed. I have always followed my mom’s advice to help anyone in need and doesn’t think a word to step back in order to lift others burden to help them achieve their dreams.

At very young age I had joined sports team which eventually made me realise that whether its a group sports or work both are no different from each other since they both require consistent amount of individual's effort and communication in a team to succeed. While being a part of sports team I learnt certain attributes and traits of Leadership when i was team leader.

광고
고객센타
  • JOBBAND | Establishment date: December 29, 2004 | CEO: Son Jae-myung
  • Daerim Winnerville No. 704 | Business registration number 605-08-83331
  • Communication Sales Business Report: 2010-Seoul Yeongdeungpo-0490
  • Job Supply Business Report Certificate: j1204220140001
  • 9:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. (MON-FRI) | E-mail: jobhankook@naver.com
  • Copyright ⓒ 2007-2024 jobband-w.com All rights reserved.
은행정보