We are looking for MDS to join our team as a trusted adviser with a relentless focus on bringing
value to our Korean customers within the Mid-Market and Enterprise sector. Through partnering
and collaborating with other sales reps, you will be dedicated to making our customers successful
and seek out opportunities for growth. You should have yearning to develop a strategic
approach to selling, are empathetic to keep our customers best interest in mind and are able to
be their internal advocates to ensure they are set up for success.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are keen to learn and build sales
competencies in a rewarding career in sales.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
• Build the market’s knowledge of Client’s solutions through scaled education webinars
• Drive demand through scaled market development activities like email campaigns to
generate new sales prospects
• Prospect and qualify leads from development activities and lead pipeline
• Complete and accurate tracking of communication with current and potential
• Work with the Program Manager to design industry-specific market development efforts
• Schedule pre-sales conversation and product demonstrations between TDCX Account
Directors and potential customers
• Discover opportunities for growth by using data and insights.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management
from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the
effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality
Management System of TDCX.