Are you passionate about life and the importance of healthcare for yourself and another, in areas where most are afraid to venture? We are looking for an individual driven by a passion to make a difference to the community and the world, and doing things with integrity and high sense of responsibility in a growing company in sexual healthcare advancement and management in South Korea.
PrEP Korea (operated by Vensure Medical is recruiting for our South Korea operations and trade relations associate, and join a growing multinational social enterprise. This role will assist in expanding client base for our sexual healthcare products (mainly pharmaceuticals in sexual healthcare) and liaising with the adoption across South Korea through different organizations, doctors and the South Korea Government to grow our offering and adoption.
Employees who join us also enjoy the most flexible work arrangements and an extraordinary employee reward plan.
Key responsibilities include:
Manage the relationship/co-operation case between South Korea hospitals/clinics/doctors, government and HIV prevention organizations-
Coordinating operations and customer orders and support matters in South Korea
Manage and support content and translation of our South Korea Social Medias and Website
Opportunity to grow into a full-time country manager with additional sales management of our multi-channel distributions
Compensation will include monthly bonuses based on the effort and returns from growh of South Korea Market.
Appropriate candidates will need to meet the following requirements
1. Have a sense of responsibility for operational affairs and problems, and focus on solving problems-
2. Native Korean with Good English and Korean communication skills (the candidates with high English proficiency should be preferred)
3 Experienced in customer service and dispute management
4, Comfortable with multi-tasking and enjoy a variety of roles along with full ownership of South Korea's growth
5. Able to communicate comfortably on sexual health related matters in a professional manner to clients to senior management officials
6. Hold strong ethical values, and passion in community work with an impact
7. Able to start work immediately Discuss healthy insight topics with customers and cooperative representatives in a professional way
8. Respect for diverse sexual communities and high risk groups such as MSM in the course of work
Candidates with experience in sexual health care, HIV/AIDS NGO/NPO organisation, familiar with MSM issues, clinics and pharmaceutical trade are given priority.
This is a remote work-from-home role with no fixed working hours - full flexible working arrangement suitable also for those seeking part-time roles.
Contract length: Contract to Fulltime
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work type: full-time, part-time, contract, commissioned