Location: Seoul, South Korea
At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
How you will make an impact:
You will be responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market strategy for Wiley’s Learning and Development Solutions including ebook Library, online learning courseware, assessment tools, training courseware, professional certifications and talent services in Korea.
You will be tasked to identify, nurture and close complex, high level deals and partnerships to drive our business transformation strategy and achieve significant revenue growth.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Generate new business revenue to achieve set targets
- Identify and build strategic partnerships with different stakeholders in eco system
- Work with clients post-sale to ensure our solutions are delivered and deployed to customer satisfaction
- Support existing business to generate addition revenue
- Collaborate with internal teams on strategy
We are looking for people who:
- B. A Degree qualification or higher
- Passion for sales and experience in business development
- Strong track record of achieving KPIs and targets
- Quick to pick up new technology and platforms
- Experience building strong relationships with senior executives in MNCs, Government agencies and Industry associations
- Ability to put together and present informative and persuasive ideas and concepts
- Drive to achieve results and persistence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Desirable - Knowledge or experience in the Learning and development sector would be advantageous.
Why should you join Wiley?
- Join a supportive team in Asia Pacific and develop your negotiation skills.
- Fantastic wellbeing initiatives such as ‘Happy Fridays’ with the afternoon off, flexibility to work from home, fun events and activities throughout the year to get colleagues together, free access to Headspace and much more.